What is a CEO Day?
A CEO Day intensive is six hours of deeply diving into your business operations.
Our main goals are to identify your top two to three strategic objectives, then outline the activities, projects, learnings, professional development, tools, and tasks you need to help you meet (and exceed!) those objectives.
Everyone learns and processes information differently. Schedules also have to be much more flexible than ever. Your CEO Day Intensive can be scheduled in one, six-hour increment OR be split split increments of two or three hours.
Who is it For?
Life Coaches, Healers, Creatives, Authors, Femmepreneurs, and Faith-Based Business Owners
The CEO Day is for you - you're making money each month, but know your business is ready for systematic planning. You're ready to connect your positive coaching energy with a powerful CEO mindset.
But as a creative, you're not sure where to begin. You respect how important it is to have those tools, processes, and systems in place and can't wait to partner with someone who lives, breathes, and bleeds strategy, planning, and systemizing.
You know your business best and will trust me to help you get organized.
The CEO Day Includes:
A Mapping of Your Strategic Plan
We'll perfect your mission statement
We'll turn your values into a guiding principle manifesto
We'll build a vision that comes straight from your heart.
We'll identify your ideal and non-ideal client
We'll set clear boundaries for a balanced work-life energy
We'll put it all in a plan that's easy to follow, leaves room to explore other possibilities, and provides clarity on the work ahead.
Based on your needs, your goals may include two or three of the following:
- A visibility and social media plan. This is not a cookie-cutter calendar. It's a plan that resonates with your journey.
- A metric and KPI dashboard. Numbers provide a necessary perspective outside of ourselves
- An analysis of financial tools and resources - we want to make sure your accounting is in place!
- A refined client experience - More than gifts, let's talk about what love and respect for our clients looks like.
- A plan for team growth, hiring, and professional development - What competencies are needed to accomplish your goals and objectives? Do you need to hire?
- A plan for your personal and professional growth - Balancing your head, heart, and soul.
It all starts with a quick phone call so we can work out all the details.
There are different levels of service to match both your budget and your needs, starting at $1497
Grab a glass of your favorite vino, saddle up, and let's do this.