Download the first chapter of Ruth's Garden
Author | Speaker | Operations Coach
Hello! It's Kass and I'm so glad you're here.
I've never done one thing at a time. So you won't see me doing it now either and I don't see slowing down in my foreseeable future.
When asked what I could speak off the cuff about for fifteen minutes, I respond, "Only fifteen?"
I write. I speak. I coach.
During the day, I do my best use my 27+ years in Human Resources to be the best manager, leader, and influencer I can be.
But, after dark, as they say, I hurry to put on the comfiest pants and T-Shirt in my closet, experiment with making old fashioneds, and sample new dry red wines. Then I get to work on my writing, speaking, and coaching businesses.
My husband of 25 years and I are happy, go-lucky resort junkies after twenty years of trail-blazing, adventuring, and hiking. These old bones crave fun in the sun.
Of course, I'm an avid reader and love mystery & suspense. If you write in that genre, let me know - I'd love to be on your ARC or beta-read team!
The Midwest is my home, and I've made my life in the same 100-mile radius. My roots are deep, and it shows in my settings, voice, and work ethic.
Check out the fun facts below - I hope that one day we can meet at a book signing, speaking engagement, or in person!
I've been married to the same fella for 25 years, and we raised two awesome kids, aged 23 and 20. My youngest just made me an empty nester!
I have two dogs - a LabBasset named Rosie and an Australian Shepherd/Dachshund named Petunia. I can't imagine life without them!
We live on about two acres in south-central Illinois, and I've always lived within 100 miles of this same small-ish town. Unless the kids move away, this is where we call home.
When I'm not writing, I'm a Human Resources Manager with 27 years of HR experience. I love it and know it is what I've always been meant to do.
How I Spend My Writing Time
Just For Fun
I Would Love To Connect With You On...
Visit the Author Page if:
- You like clean, non-prudish reads. You'll get the saucy bits, before they hit the closed door.
- Want to be updated on my writing journey and see what's coming next.
- Want free downloads of flash Fiction (Coming Soon!).
Visit the Speaking Page if:
- You need a lunch & learn workshop.
- You need a faith-filled Key-Note Speaker.
- You need a Key-Note Speaker for your next business summit or conference.
- You want to discuss customized speaking solutions for your business or faith event.
Visit the CEO Day if:
- You want to gain clarity on your mission, vision, and values.
- You want to change your mindset about boundaries while still crushing your goals.
- You need a strategy playbook to follow for new and future projects.
- You need inspiration and accountability for your marketing and social media plans.
- You want to laugh, make a new friend, and be inspired.