kass fogle, author
Storytelling, speaking, and energizing clever souls with bona fide Midwestern Swagger.
Clean. Saucy. Personal.
Pour a glass of your favorite wine (or bourbon, or coffee, or tea...) and discover inspiration and adventure with me.
Welcome to the Midwest
Visit the Midwestern Fiction Page if:
- You like clean, non-prudish reads.
- Want to be updated on my writing journey.
- Want to learn more about the writing process.
- Want free downloads of flash Midwestern Fiction (Coming Soon!).
- Or, want to see my latest photos and adventures in the Midwest.
Visit the Speaking Page if:
- You need a lunch & learn workshop.
- You need a faith-filled Key-Note Speaker.
- You need a Key-Note Speaker for your next business summit or conference.
- You want to discuss customized speaking solutions for your business or faith event.
Visit the blog if:
- You want to network with other Midwestern folks.
- You want to read about my adventures in the Midwest.
- You want to find hidden treasures to explore in the Midwest.
- You want to laugh, make a new friend, and be inspired.
I love the Midwest
The United States is full of beauty. Each region boasts its own "best of" food, festivals, views, activities, and more.
And the Midwest is no exception. I've lived within the same 100-mile radius all my life. While some might find that constricting, I've found it is grounding. I hope to visit as many awesome states as I can, but I'm proud to call South-Central Illinois, home.
That's why my stories take place in the Midwest and I'm passionate about the enterprising minds that come with the work ethic found in the small-town, farming and factory communities that take place here.
It's home, and I'm so glad you're here.
Don't forget to check out the blog where I showcase food, traditions, small businesses, ancestry, education, festivals, art, and so much more. You'll find the blog a place of professionalism, authenticity, wine, faith, and a touch of saucy comedy.
Wherever you land, you are welcome here.